2010年5月24日星期一

I.O.U

You believe,
That I've changed your life forever,
And you're never gonna find another somebody like me.
And you wish,
You had more than just a lifetime,
To give back all I've given you and that's what you believe.
But I Owe YOu,
The Sunlight in the morning,
And the nights of all this loving,
That time can't take away.
And I Owe YOu,
More than life now,more than ever,
I know that it's the sweetest debt,
I ever have to pay.
I am amazed,
When you say it's me you live for,
You know that when I'm holidng you,
You are right where you belong.
And my love,
I can't help but smile with wonder,
When you tell me ALL i've done for you,
Cause i've known all along.
But I Owe you...
吐司男之吻
当豆导和黄嘉千的感情戏一上
动人的旋律即刻响起
当年渴望爱情的时候
总是觉得听这首歌的时候
悬着的一颗心
是痛的
现在
成为了一个被人疼爱的女朋友
心情
是非常激动甜蜜的
有天当我要结婚的时候
可不可以有一个人
可以提醒我
这首歌
即将要成为我结婚典礼上
不停播放的幸福曲
至很喜欢吐司的吐司男
.I () YOU.

没有评论:

发表评论